Forecast: More rainfall today, then a dryout for the weekend

Kristopher Drake
October 7, 2017

Sunny skies are predicted for Friday with highs around 65 with light west winds. We expect partly to mostly cloudy skies this afternoon with scattered storms. High near 77. Chance of rain is 80 percent.

Tomorrow night: Partly cloudy. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. West wind 5 to 8 miles per hour, calm in the evening. Monday night lows cool to the upper 50s with mostly clear skies.

WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny skies and warm temperatures continue for Wednesday, with a high of 82 degrees. High around 70F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Tuesday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Tonight, a 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 9 p.m.

Day: Partly sunny to mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance for showers.


Summer-like weather returns Saturday. We will stay mostly clear through the overnight then as we near the morning we will see patchy fog once again that could be heavy in spots. North wind 5 to 10 miles per hour. Mostly sunny with a high near 78. Southeast wind 5 to 10 miles per hour.

Saturday Night: A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 8 p.m.

Today: Showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny - high near 71. South wind 8 to 13 miles per hour.

Wednesday night - Clear, with a low around 58. Cloudy, with a low around 63.

Monday, the Columbus Day holiday, will have showers, and thunderstorms could develop Tuesday morning, the weather service said. Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Wind: Shifting N 10-15 miles per hour.

Other reports by Ligue1talk

Discuss This Article

FOLLOW OUR NEWSPAPER